[Mailman-Users] Moderation action

Dominika Tkaczyk d.tkaczyk at uw.edu.pl
Thu Nov 30 13:20:47 CET 2006

Hello,

I would like my mailing list to have the following configuration: the
messages from most of subscribers are rejected, and there are a few
subscribers whose messages are hold for moderation. Is there any way to do
so without changing the source code? Or maybe there are already some
patches?

If I check the moderation checkbox for all subscribers, then I can set only
one moderation action, but when I uncheck the box for the "priviledged"
subscribers, their messages aren't hold for moderation.

I am using Mailman 2.1.9.

My second question is: does Mailman use any email authorization or it simply
checks the From: header of messages?

Regards,
Dominika