[Mailman-Users] Using spam filters on subject line

Bob McLeran rmcleran at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 30 05:51:23 CET 2006

We're trying to stop emails with the string "test" - and that works with
the filter subject: test currently. What I'd like to do is to be able to
create a rule that would allow a legitimate subject line, like "testing
NMEA circuit" which includes the string "test" to go through without
being blocked so I don't have to approve subsequent emails which are
responding to the legitimate post even though they contain the blocked
string.

It doesn't matter that every email with the string "test" is initially
stopped; we want to then take the legitimate subject lines to create
something (a rule, a pass-through filter, whatever it is called) to
allow subsequent emails with that subject to go to the list without
administrator intervention.

Bob