[Mailman-Users] Sending emails via Mailman Issue

Saxvik, Ben bsaxvik at sunrice.com.au
Thu Nov 30 03:41:09 CET 2006

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to mailman and have just recently installed it (version
2.1.9) on a Fedora 6 VM.

The installation went well with no major issues. Though the problem I'm
having at the moment is when every time mailman try's to send a message
the following error appears in the smtp-failure log underneath the
mailman logs directory.

"Low level smtp error: (111, 'Connection refused') msgid:"

I'm using sendmail as my mail server version 8.13.8 and my Python
version is 2.4.4

As yet I have been unable to locate a solution to this issue and was
hoping that somebody may be able to provide some guidance.

Thanks,

Ben