[Mailman-Users] trying to access archives - access denied

Rachel Assuncao rachel at musango.ca
Tue Nov 28 01:26:37 CET 2006

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the follow up.  I checked the link you provided, and yes, I can
access the archives that way.  So, it is good to know that the archives are
OK!

I've also been talking with our web host, who tried to help, couldn't, and
has now referred me to Pleask's service team for further follow up.

I have access to a variety of logs through Pleask's systems, but couldn't
find anything that referenced the error code, so maybe the logs I am able to
access aren't the right ones.

Rachel

The day will come when after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides,
gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day
for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered
fire.
~ Teilhard de Chardin