[Mailman-Users] trying to access archives - access denied

Rachel Assuncao rachel at musango.ca
Mon Nov 27 20:58:29 CET 2006

Thanks for the quick response Patrick.

I didn't install Mailman.  Our web host (Blue Genesis) offers Mailman as
part of their independent server package.  We create the mailing list
through their host control panel (Pleask) and then do all of the management
of it through the Mailman online mailing list administration.  They are the
ones responsible for installation, and I assume it is installed correctly,
if many of their clients are using it.

What is check_perms?

Thanks,
Rachel

The day will come when after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides,
gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day
for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered
fire.
~ Teilhard de Chardin