[Mailman-Users] ics / iCalendar attachments?

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Mon Nov 27 17:59:47 CET 2006

Has anyone configured Mailman to allow ICS / iCalendar attachments?

I've added text/calendar to the pass_mime_types setting in content
filtering, but the ICS attachment was removed.

The full content of pass_mime_types is:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
multipart/related
text/plain
text/html
text/calendar
application/pdf

Here's how the mime attachment was included for the ICS file (I mangled
it a bit to make sure it didn't get parsed) ...

----------
Content- Type: text/calendar; method=REQUEST; name=invite.ics;
charset=ISO-8859-1

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
<snip>