[Mailman-Users] New Mailman Installation - Can't Send Email toaNewList (reformatted)

mcjathan mcjathan1 at xmission.com
Mon Nov 27 13:16:43 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> mcjathan wrote:
>
>> In reading your instructions through what I discovered was that
>> POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS was set to false like this:
>>
>>   POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = []
>>
>> I'm assuming this may be the entire problem.  Should this be set thusly?:
>>
>>   POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['domain1.net', 'domain2.net']
>>

> Probably yes, but that's what you said you had in mm_cfg.py in the OP.
Hi Mark, Sorry, my mistake here.  I'm kind of over my head and feel like
I'm chasing my tail as I try to walk through various configuration files
and parameters.

In fact, POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS was set in mm_cfg.py, but was not
set in Defaults.py.  Should POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS not be set in
Defaults.py?

Jeff