[Mailman-Users] Mailman and (really) large lists

Mathias Andre mathias.andre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 08:39:47 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

The organisation I work for is in the process of migrating our
currentmailing lists (using majordomo) to Mailman.
In parallel of this migration we have been ask to set up a very large
mailing list: between 15000 to 25000 users. This would be a moderated
list (actually more like some kind of newsletter).

I was wondering how well would mailman cope with such a large list.
Has any of you done anything similar?
I'm open to any suggestions and recommendations, would you recommend
using Mailman or simply using aliases?

Thank you in advance,

Mathias