[Mailman-Users] could add modules to Freepbx

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Wed Nov 22 06:44:38 CET 2006

On 11/21/06 11:20 PM, vyom asterisk at vyom.asterisk at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Mail man Team
>
> Please ,  suggest could add following modules to Freepbx
> application.

You've already been told this list has nothing to with Freepbx and asterisk.
I've never heard of them and I doubt many other people here have. This list
is exclusively for the support of Mailman which is mailing list software.

If someone suggested to you this is the place to ask about Freepbx, they're
wrong. You need to find an appropriate support forum on your own.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
http://www.stonejongleux.com/