[Mailman-Users] Approve subscription requests via mail

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Nov 22 03:53:14 CET 2006

At 9:19 AM -0800 11/21/06, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  However, I see no change on the TOC or monthly index pages. Brad, which
>  template(s) did you change? The main one is archtocnombox.html, not
>  archtoc.html which is only used if there is a link to the global mbox
>  (mm_cfg.PUBLIC_MBOX is True which it isn't for the mail.python.org
>  lists).

I copied all the arch*.html template files to the mailman-users/en
directory, edited and renamed the local archtocnombox.html to
archtoc.html (after renaming the local archtoc.html file to something
else), and then did the arch --wipe command.

What I didn't do was to restart Mailman.  And I didn't check the
mm_cfg.py setting.

Blargh.  You'd think that I'd know to check these things.  I mean, I
have been doing this a while.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.