[Mailman-Users] Approve subscription requests via mail

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Nov 22 03:50:14 CET 2006

At 8:47 AM -0800 11/21/06, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>>  I already tried that.  Didn't seem to work.
>
>  Did you restart Mailman?  Archiving keeps an in-memory template cache
>  which needs to be refreshed by a restart.

Crap.  No, I didn't restart.

You'd think that after several years of administering Mailman, I'd
remember stuff like that.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.