[Mailman-Users] Mailman Process Hanging

Jared Griffith jared.griffith at farheap.com
Tue Nov 21 00:54:37 CET 2006

Hello everyone,
	I seem to be having an odd issue with Mailman.  For some reason the
daemon just stops running and will not send out any mail to the various
lists that it is managing.  There are no messages on the server, or
messages generated by the mailman daemon, so I am a bit stumped to say
the least.
Here are the particulars on the system:
Dual AMD Opteron server
FreeBSD 6.0
Cyrus-Imap - 2.3.7
Postfix 2.4.20060930,3
python-2.4.3
py24-gdbm-2.4.3
mailman-2.1.9

Everything was working fine for about 6 months, then all of a sudden it
stopped working.  Now I have to go into the server everyday to stop and
start the daemon, at which point it will send out mail posted to the lists.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

--
- Thank you,
- Farheap Solutions, Inc.
- Email - jared.griffith at farheap.com