[Mailman-Users] Is it safe to upgrade mailman 2.1.5 to 2.1.9

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Mon Nov 20 08:00:15 CET 2006

I have the Gentoo ebuild for mailman installed and it's been working great.
Is there anything major worth updating this version for, and is it a
painless upgrade or am I risking breakage? What about 2.1.10 when that's
available?

daevid log # esearch mailman

*  net-mail/mailman [ Masked ]
      Latest version available: 2.1.9_rc1