[Mailman-Users] Unadverti*** lists

Phil usps paa at usps.org
Sat Nov 18 20:01:42 CET 2006

I understand how to make a list not show up on the mailing list overview
page by setting the privacy option-- Advertise this list to NO. However, I
do not understand why this causes the list to no longer show up on the Admin
Links page. As Site administrator, I want to easily see all the lists.

How can I make them all show on up the Admin Links page? If that is not
possible, how can I see a listing of all the lists? I cannot find an answer
in the FAQs.

Using ver 2.1.9

Phil

Philip Arcuni
Chairman, Information Technology Committee
United States Power Squadrons