[Mailman-Users] IncomingRunner reached maximum restart

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 17 19:01:23 CET 2006

George Sexton wrote:

>I went ahead and installed 2.1.9 and it seemed to resolve the issue. I'm
>guessing the problem was RFC-2231 file names that spanned multiple
>lines. The outbound message had REALLY long file names.
>
>Once I installed 2.1.9, the person was able to send the message.

Yes, 2.1.9 contains email 2.5.8 which fixed some issues with RFC 2231
headers.

However, while it appears less urgent in your case, I advise applying
my suggested patch from
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1598087&group_id=103&atid=100103>
to prevent some other unparseable message from causing the same
problem.