[Mailman-Users] Too Many Lists?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 17 18:44:32 CET 2006

Todd Seeleman wrote:

>I find when I add
>another list things get goofy.  I can get to a list's admin page fine
>but when I click on another link, even a documentation or logout link, I
>get a "web page not found" browser message.  At this point I cannot even
>logout from the admin page.  When I remove the additional list operation
>returns to normal.

Are you saying that lista, listb, etc. all work fine in the admin
interface and then you create listz and lista, listb, etc. all start
failing and you remove listz and the other lists start working again?

What happens to the actual links on the pages? Do they change?

What is in the apache logs for these failed attempts?