[Mailman-Users] make mailman resend creation email again.

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 17 00:44:57 CET 2006

Rogelio Nodal wrote:

>I have read the mailman manual but still haven't have luck  in finding
>what I want. I want mailman to resend the creation email for a list that
>I created because the users that requested it have not received the
>email yet. This is the only list that have had problems. Is there a
>command to do this? Thanks a lot for your time. You help will be
>appreciated.

There is no way to resend the created notice other than to remove the
list and create it again, but why do you need to resend the notice.
You can just tell them the list is created and what the list password
is. If you don't know the list password, set a new one via the web
admin interface using the site password to log in. Or you can set a
new list password via bin/change_pw which will notify the owner.