[Mailman-Users] subscribers bouncing

Debbie debralee at casstel.net
Tue Nov 14 21:03:13 CET 2006

I checked the archives and didn't find what I was looking for, so please
forgive me if this has been answered already.
I keep having about 90% of my 3000 subscribers bouncing on a regular basis.
I've checked and most are good addresses. Even the address that I use keeps
bouncing, and sending me the bounce message, even though I get all the
messages I send.
 Have I done something wrong? Does it have something to do with it being an
annoucement list?
It's getting to be an awful lot of work to manually contact the bounced
subscribers to make sure they are still online and then to take the bounce
off of their account. Only to have to go through it a few weeks later and do
it again.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Debbie