[Mailman-Users] New Mailman Installation - Can't Send Email to aNew List (reformatted)

McJathan mcjathan1 at xmission.com
Sun Nov 12 12:19:53 CET 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:
> I've read through your entire message, and your questions seem to be
> more related to how to get virtual domains working correctly in
> postfix using MySQL, and don't seem to have much to do with using
> Mailman in that context.
>
> Have you tried asking your questions on the postfix-users list?

Hi Brad,  The virtual domains in Postfix seem to be working just fine.
We don't have any problems at all both sending and receiving regular
email.  I set out all our Postscript configuration mainly as background.
  Our problem is with Mailman.  We can setup a Mailman list, add
subscribers, but when we send a message to the list we encounter an
error.  Please review again my very first message in this thread...

Regards,  Jeff