[Mailman-Users] Unhide and list users...

David Boothe dbrva at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 22:42:50 CET 2006

I have a list where all the subscriber address are marked hide.  I'd like to fetch a subscriber list that I can save as a text file locally if possible.  I believe that if I can mass unhide the subscribers and then send a request of some sorts to the list then it will send me the subscribers in a reply.  Can someone tell me how to go about doing this please?

  Thanks