[Mailman-Users] mailman and exim4

Eric Walker sli1que at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 22:13:56 CET 2006

Ok,
I am back. I am able to send a message out of exim4 from the command line through my webhosts smtp servers. (godaddy). Now I need to install mailman and get them to play together. Well it says the basic install should work right off the bat.(debian) I have a question. It says I need to at least set DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST.  What do I set these too. I am sending these messages from my home machine. I get confused forinstances, DEFAULT_URL_HOST is the host part of my list.   www.mydomain.com. Well I have a legit host domain called www.mydomain.com. So when I set up list say test at mydomain.com, how do I send mail to everyone who is a member of the test list?

Thanks
Eric