[Mailman-Users] how to enable TRACEBACK for mailman "bug" errors?

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Tue Nov 7 22:10:09 CET 2006

"""
Printing of traceback and other system information has been explicitly
inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
error logs
"""

how do we ENABLE (uninhibit) the display of traceback in the web-page
error message?

i've googled for this and found several other folks who've asked the
question but they were actually asking other questions instead, most
of which were answered -- and not being a python wonk, i've not yet
managed to find the answer to THIS question.

we've just upgraded to mailman v2.1.9 and are having troubles tracking
down the snags.

all pointers welcome. thanks!

--
will trillich
"If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we