[Mailman-Users] Disabling password protection?

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Sun Nov 5 23:27:31 CET 2006

I need my ordinary members to be able to access scrubbed attachments without
having to remember a password.  If this means disabling end user password
protection across the whole list, I'm willing to do that.  If necessary, I'm
willing to do a workaround that assigns everybody the same password, which
would then be published to all members.  I can't find a way to do any of
these things, or anything else that would accomplish the goal.  Can anyone
tell me how?

I see that the mailman-users archive contains some seemingly relevant
materials (e.g. search on "disable passwords"); but these only deal with
subscribe / unsubscribe without pws, not with dowloading scrubbed
attachments.

~ TIA

~ Ken