[Mailman-Users] Private archive file not found

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Nov 2 23:38:18 CET 2006

Rob Smithers wrote:

>That's what I thought at first, but the rewrite modules is disabled in
>the Apache config, and there are not even commented rewrite rules in
>the httpd.conf.  I've checked through the directory structure, and
>there are no .htaccess files enabling mod_rewrite, or setting any
>rewrite rules.

What's in Apache's logs for these GETs?

Do you have any public archives? If so, do public archive URLs work?

You could do some tests. Try manually entering URLs in your browser like

<http://example.com/bad/path/to/thread.html>

<http://example.com/mailman/noscript/nolist/thread.html>

<http://example.com/mailman/admin/thelist/thread.html>

and see what happens.