[Mailman-Users] WebMinerals February Update

webminerals webminerals2 at libero.it
Sun Nov 19 10:25:05 CET 2006

Greetings

We manage a site about minerals and mineralogy specialized in fine Italian and European minerals.

We Invite you to subscribe our email - update list  if interested in minerals and news about mineralogy.
You can do this by replaying to this message with subscribe .
IN CASE OF NO ANSWER YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST .

Russian, Sardinian, Carrara minerals on WebMinerals

http://www.webmineralshop.com

In this month we present a nice selection of Minerals from Russia and old Soviet Republic,
 a page dedicated to Sardinia Minerals, some samples of a rare mineral: Brazilianite.
 Minerals from Carrara marble quarry and a selection of Calcite specimens.

 In the Informative Section a page dedicated to Mineralogical News in Italy and Europe that will be updated periodically and an article on Minerals from Carrara
and the new Mineral Shows calendar Thanks

THANKS