[Mailman-Users] shunting

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat May 27 16:41:15 CEST 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>There is a malformed message - something wrong with an attachment
>filename - in lists/<listname>/digest.mbox for the offending list.
>
>See
><http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2006-May/051147.html>
>where the actual message problem is different, but the solution is the
>same.

BTW, I don't think it is mentioned in the above thread, but after
fixing the problem in digest.mbox, you can run bin/unshunt to
reprocess the shunted messages, but before doing that, look at all the
messages in the shunt queue (qfiles/shunt/*) with bin/show_qfiles or
bin/dumpdb, to make sure there aren't old, no longer wanted messages
there. If there are unwanted messages in the shunt queue, just remove
the unwanted files before running bin/unshunt.