[Mailman-Users] need help for all list members to show in To header

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri May 26 05:42:22 CEST 2006

stephen jackson wrote:

>Is there a way to have all list members show up in the same To field in an
>email sent to a list, instead of just a single individual? One of our
>customers is wanting to see all the users that receive a particular message.

There is no such option in Mailman. I think in part at least, the
reason no one responded to your post last week is that this seems
contrary to the whole idea of a mailing list manager.

It could be done by modifying Mailman code, but most people object to
receiving a post with a To: header as long as or (much) longer than
the message body.