[Mailman-Users] FW: Install issues

Defryn, Guy G.P.Defryn at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 26 03:23:49 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

I found an older message in the archive that was similar to my issue
and all the errors where caused by selinux.

Now the aliases get nicely created.

I have submitted some messages to the list and I do not get any errors
in my mail log. However the emails don't seem to be delivered to list
members?

What other logs could provide me with any indication of what is wrong?

I am sure I made progress :-)

Cheers