[Mailman-Users] How to test SpamAssassin with mailman?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue May 23 23:23:23 CEST 2006

At 1:27 PM -0700 2006-05-23, Jana Nguyen wrote:

>  I've integrated SpamAssassin with Mailman following the instructions at
>  http://www.jamesh.id.au/articles/mailman-spamassassin/

	You may also want to look at integrating SpamAssassin into your
MTA, so that this stuff gets handled before it even hits Mailman.
See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.012.htp>.

>  How do I test SpamAssassin with mail so that I know that mail is being
>  filter?  Below is the spamassassin config I've added
>  to mm_cfg.py:

	If you followed the instructions at the URL that was given, then
those instructions should have included information on how to do
testing to see if it is working.

	If not, you should contact the maintainer of those instructions.
We can provide a link to them from our FAQ Wizard, but that's about
the extent of the support we can provide.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755