[Mailman-Users] changing hostname

Anne Ramey anne.ramey at ncmail.net
Tue May 23 20:14:24 CEST 2006

I changed my hostname from the time I first installed mailman.  For the
most part, the transition went smoothly, but we still have a few traces
I'd like to get rid of.  The host name this list prefers for email has
taken care of most of it, just not the web interface:
To see the list of lists, the lists made on the old hostname are at
http://oldhost.name/mailman/admin/ and the new ones are at
http://newhost.name/mailman/admin/
Now, the individual lists can all be reached at
http://newhost.name/mailman/admin/listname ...it's just the  admin