[Mailman-Users] Mail not being delivered

Shannon Broyles shannon at wfconnect.com
Mon May 22 18:48:43 CEST 2006

We've been using Mailman for quite a while, but have had problems
recently with mail not going through. Sometimes it will make it to the
archives but will never actually get delivered to member's in-boxes.
Other times it does not even make it to the archives. It's difficult to
know how often this problem is occurring, but in the last 24 hours we
appear to have had problems with 1 message getting to the archives, but
not being delivered to the members and 2 messages being sent but not
making it to the archives or to them members. All 3 messages were sent
by different members. Last month we were having a lot of these same
problems and we were on a different server at that time. We are running
version 2.1.7

My questions are:
* Is there a way to take a message that made it to the archives, but not
to the members, and re-send it myself, but so that it appears to come
from the original sender?
* Any suggestions on how to fix the problem with messages that make it
to the archives, but not to the members?
* Any suggestions on how to fix the problem with messages being sent to
the list but not making it to either the archives or to the members?

Thank you!