[Mailman-Users] create a copy of current mailman lists

Jeff DeReus jdereus at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:42:09 CEST 2006

All,
I am interested in copying my entire mailman installation over to another
machine to act as a mirror server in order to attempt an upgrade without the
risk of breaking my current installation.  Is there one certain directory
path that I would have to move over in order to attempt this?  or, can I
install the latest mailman version and import mail list information in order
to test?  is one preferrable to another?

Thank you,
Jeff D