[Mailman-Users] PGP keys causing problems

Jeff DeReus jdereus at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:16:33 CEST 2006

Unfortunately filter_content was not set to yes.  I am assuming that would
be fairly "handy".  Although everything goes through properly with
filter_content disabled and when unsigned.  As to the message in the
archives, the only piece that successfully arrived was

Skipped content of type multipart/mixed-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
<http://www.cactuscode.org/pipermail/developers/attachments/20060510/529c55f0/PGP.bin>

However, viewing the list mbox file the full message with the attachment
?flattened? is there.

Thank you,
Jeff D