[Mailman-Users] posts from members are not reaching to any of the subscribers on the list

hp makhanankhan at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 20:08:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am facing huge problem with all my mailing lists.

When any memeber posts a message to the list, neither
they are reaching to any member nor the are bouncing
back to the sender. They are simply getting lost
somewhere.

On the other hand if I set members moderation required
flag ON then their posts are getting displays in the
moderation list. And when I accept the post they
reaching to the receipients.

Any Ideas?

Timely help in this would be greatly appreciated.
Please help.