[Mailman-Users] Topic filter actually used anymore?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu May 11 05:12:53 CEST 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:

>Thanks, I eventually found that.  I need to do some debugging to find
>out why our particular mailman instance doesn't seem to be hitting
>Trigger, or Trigger isn't catching simple regex stuff.

In the (seemingly) distant past, I played with Topics a bit and could
never make them work (I think this was 2.1.4). That was before I
started reading the code, so I don't know if the problem was a bug or
my lack of understanding.

Please keep us posted on what you find.

BTW, we haven't heard from John Dennis on this list in some time. Are
you his replacement at Red Hat?