[Mailman-Users] Rpms for RHEL/Centos 4?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri May 5 22:27:49 CEST 2006

At 12:55 PM -0400 2006-05-05, Oliver Schulze L. wrote:

>  anyone knows where to find rpms for the latest version of mailman?
>  I need for CentOS 4.3

	Try looking on their pages, and using their resources for RPMs.
We do not provide any binary package versions of Mailman, and we
don't support any modifications that may have been made by someone
who created a binary packaged version of Mailman.

	We support the version of Mailman that is available in our
tarballs from our servers, and which you can install from source on
your own server.  Alternatively, you could pay someone else to
install that for you, or you could use a service provided by someone
else, etc....

	To the degree that a binary packaged version of Mailman looks,
smells, and feels just like the version that we make available in
source form in our tarballs on our servers, we can provide support.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755