[Mailman-Users] Welcome message not sent

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Thu May 4 21:28:27 CEST 2006

The logs are associated with MTA.
I re-imaged the server, and the problem occurs again when I have more
than one list.

Is it because I hard-code the subscribeack.txt in /usr/share/mailman/
templates/en?
 From documents and discussions found on the Internet, each list
should have its own template and folders. Mine has only config.pck
and config.pck.last en files under /private/var/mailman/lists/LIST_NAME.

It's not a big issue, but I'm curious what cause this problem.

Thanks,