[Mailman-Users] one way or no-reply list

Lucy Rasmussen lucyrasmussen at stanford.edu
Thu May 4 17:43:26 CEST 2006

I recently set up a mailing list "bayareadoodlers".  Unfortunately at
the time, I did not realize that there would be an opportunity for
recipients to respond.  This has resulted in unwanted emails being
sent to all list members.  Is there any way that I can make this list
a "no response" list?  Alternatively, is there a way that I can have
suppose an alternative is to delete the list and reconfigure under a
new name?  Thanks for your help.  Lucy