[Mailman-Users] Welcome message

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Wed May 3 21:26:32 CEST 2006

Hi, everyone

My Mailman mailing list doesn't send out the welcome message ANYMORE.

The lists are config as an announcement list and to send out welcome
message to new users. Because I want to make the welcome message for
each of the list, I specified the content in the new-user welcome
message, but remove the content in the subscribeack.txt file.

The users are added into the lists, but no welcome messages send out
to them. When I unsubscribe them, I'm - as the admin - receive the
leaving message (because the lists are config to send the
unsubscribes to the admins)

In OS X Server Admin log, it shows that email was sent out but the
users never receive it!?!

Can anyone shed some light on this problem, please?

Thank you,