[Mailman-Users] what's different

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Wed May 3 16:28:43 CEST 2006

I have several mailing list on several domains running on my machine
(debian Etch, using exim4). As far as I can tell they are all setup
identically however on one of them mail sent to 'list-join at domain.com'
(and any other -request type address) gets returned as 'Unroutable
address'. The other lists behave correctly.

Where should I look to uncover the problem? 'exim4 -bt' returns the same
results for all lists.

Thinking it might be something that could be corrected with fix_url I
tried running it but get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/withlist", line 297, in ?
    main()
  File "bin/withlist", line 275, in main
    r = do_list(listname, args, func)
  File "bin/withlist", line 201, in do_list
    return func(m, *args)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/fix_url.py", line 81, in fix_url
    mlist.web_page_url = web_page_url
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'web_page_url'

I know I have successfully run fix_url before. What do I have wrong now?

--
"But, if I deny the authority of the state when it presents its tax bill,
 it will soon take and waste my property and so harass me and my children