[Mailman-Users] Virual host email from address defaulting to real hostname.

Richard Beyer richard at another.com.au
Wed May 3 12:28:24 CEST 2006

I've just installed Mailman on FreeBSD with Sendmail and Apache.  I'm
hosting it for another organization, and have used their domain name
throughout all the installation and list set-up.  It all appears fine
through the web interface, and accepts emails to lists.lcg.org.au, BUT all
emails from mailman use my mail server's hostname (mail.another.com.au).

I've told sendmail to allow it to masquerade as the virtual domain, and I've
added the following to the mm_cfg.py file:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.lcg.org.au'

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.lcg.org.au'

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks for listening.

Richard