[Mailman-Users] Getting duplicates when people CC list

John W. Baxter jwblist at loricamail.com
Mon May 1 16:47:18 CEST 2006

On 4/30/06 1:28 AM, "Tony G" <4ylyh9g02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> It seems I am getting duplicate messages from mailman v2.1.5 when senders send
> both TO and CC to the list. For some reason no one else in the list is
> acknowledging this issue so I look like an idiot complaining about it, but I'm
> seeing several instances of it per day.

I'm seeing duplicates too, reading in Microsoft Entourage (which differs
greatly from Outlook).  I haven't taken the time to analyze them (delete
works fine).  Since some of them are in threads crossposted to users and
developers lists, I see four copies of those.

Two copies of a message with this Message-Id:
reached me through the developers list (based on the List-xx headers)

This is the one in which Barry started out
"I agree that we need a lot more data"

And two more copies came via the users list.

  --John