[Mailman-Users] Problem w/ alias

noc ops aptgetd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:18:56 CEST 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> noc ops wrote:
>
>>For some unknown reason sending mail to this alias, not everyone (140
>>users) on this list get messages. Few do and others don't?
>>
>>Is there a way to check for corruption? What should I be looking for?
>>I'm kinda lost.
>

> Check Mailman's log files - particularly smtp, smtp-failure and bounce.
from this alias with no avail. How do you fix the corruption issue.

Also, are Topics defined for the list or were
> Topics ever defined? This can cause members to not get all messages.
The topic filter is disabled.

What's interesting is, under 'Privacy Options'-->'Recipient filters' the
"Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting" was set to
10. So I've set this to 0 to see what happens.

regards,
/virendra