[Mailman-Users] Hit a bug - only on this list - Memory does not appear to be the issue

Rick G rgrams at kictribe.org
Tue Mar 21 23:10:45 CET 2006

Well, I can't answer that - it runs on a VPS from Verio.  The only access I
have is to mailman which was installed from their service as a script
command in a telnet session almost 3 years ago.

Of course, Verio is sticking with their standard tech support concept -
"They do not provide technical support for add-on features such as mailman."

Thus, here I am in the newsgroup.

Rick Grams