[Mailman-Users] Continuing problem

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 21 06:41:11 CET 2006

Ok .. I know now what I was missing ... brain cells is what! It never
occurred to me that I had to approve the messages I was sending because
I never expected that if my email address was in the admin list that I
would still get the bounce message. That was wrong. So that is not such
a big deal although I would like it if I didn't get the bounce message
but I though there was a way to pass an Approved flag with the list
password in order to circumvent the moderation thing. I tried to add
line of the email with an empty line after it but the message still gets
held for moderator approval. What am I doing wrong with that?

Sorry for my dull head with the moderator thing.

Cheers

Dave