[Mailman-Users] not archiving posts for one list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Mar 20 21:08:23 CET 2006

debian wrote:

>But, now that I am going live, new posts are not visible from the
>mailman web pages.  My original February post is there, but that is
>all.  No postings appear for March.
>
>All other lists are working as normal.
>
>I have checked all the "archiving" options on the administrator's screen.
>
>I have recreated the list, to no avail.
>
>I have created another new list and everything is fine.
>
>I can browse to the archives:
>
>	/var/lib/mailman/archives/pgc
>
>and all the postings are there.

I assume you mean /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/pgc

>It is just that mailman does not display them.

It probably doesn't matter, but is this a public or a private archive?

So are you saying that the actual posts exist in a
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/pgc/2006-March directory, but the
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/pgc/index.html file doesn't have a
March 2006 entry?

Have you checked the ownership and permissions on these files and
directories and compared them with those of a working list?