[Mailman-Users] changing rejected post messages to not include all of the original text

Elizabeth Lear eliz at indra.com
Sat Mar 18 22:28:53 CET 2006

According to SORBS, they are blacklisting my site because spam
messages that have been sent to our mailing lists are being tossed
back in a bounce that "contains the entire spam, which is
unacceptable".  This blacklisting is causing the users and listmembers
some problems.

The SORBS rep said "If you are able to change the configuration of the
mailing lists so that the rejection notices would not contain the
contents of the rejected message, it should be sufficient to cause this
not to happen again."  Is there a way that I could change this setting
in mailman?

Thanks,
					...eliz

--
Children are made up of genetics, blind luck, and the stories you tell them.
 - The Flying Ks