[Mailman-Users] There currently are no publicly-advertisedMailmanmailing lists

Travis Derouin tderouin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:45:33 CET 2006

Yep, I tried that. I even removed
/tmp/mailman-2.1.7Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py and did a `make clean` which
deleted src/listinfo, but when i did a `make`, src/listinfo
reappeared, even though listinfo.py was deleted. So I must be missing
something somewhere.

When I do a `make install` the changes I put in
/tmp/mailman-2.1.7/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py are copied over to
/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py, so I'm not sure why
/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo doesn't reflect them.

I did run check_perms, no errors found.

Travis