[Mailman-Users] Totally unmoderated user???

Daniel Hawker Daniel.Hawker at animal.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 11:09:46 CET 2006

Hi All,

I manage a small (200 users or so) unmoderated Mailman list. So far so
good.

I have naturally set a limit to which all posts are limited by post-size
(in my case about 50k). This works fine and any messages sent to the
list that are above the limit, are held for moderation.

I would like to have a couple of my members to be able to be completely
unmoderated and hence be able to bypass this limit. I trust they won't
send anything truly silly, however they send out regular information
packs (around 2-300k) that obviously get caught by the system.

Is this possible in anyway, or do I have to make them in essence a
moderator for the list??? They can then release their own posts.

TIA

Dan