[Mailman-Users] Mailman List Migration to Another Server

RC maillist at contempt.rootchaos.za.net
Mon Mar 13 13:41:57 CET 2006

Hi Guys

We are in the process of moving a bunch of mail lists from one server to
another. As far as I could read, one needs to copy the following directories
:-

/usr/local/mailman/lists

/usr/local/mailman/archives

I have copied those directories over to my new server and all appears to be
working, except that I cannot see any of the lists through the web
interface.

I have also modified the config.pck file though a utility called config_list
available in the /usr/local/mailman/bin directory to reflect the new server
URL addresses, but that doesn't seem to have done the trick for me.

Has anyone else experienced the same, and any possible solutions or ideas?

Thanx

RC